Monday, March 7, 2011

Quotes that touch my soul!

"I'll never 'get over' the death of my mother. It is a stone that will always weigh heavy in my heart." 
-Letters From Motherless Daughters

"It won't last forever nothing ever does." & "Send me light and love every time you think of me" -EPL

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, No hell below us, above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today.
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too, Imagine all the people, living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people, sharing all the world. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one." -John Lennon

“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” -Buddha

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”-Albert Einstein

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment