Monday, March 7, 2011

You are not ALLOWED to shop.

I was completely not proactive today. I have a shopping problem. Some days are better than others but unfortunately I still have yet to figure out how to stop myself. I don't think I have fully ever addressed my shopping addiction to myself. Same people think they know what I am talking about, but I honestly will take any excuse to spend money even if I don't have it. And that's real talk. :)) The one thing I did right, I have never had a credit card. I would have so much debt. HA.
So I'm trying to figure out ways to stop this expensive way of life. 
I read on a web-site, addictions can be caused by feeling a since of emptiness in one's life. I fully believe that could be true. Any suggestions on a new hobbies or anything to stop me from shopping?!! I do need help. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment